- Light fittings and lamps
- Galvanized lighting poles
- HV/LV cable joints
- Decorative aluminium poles lanterns
- High and low voltage cables
- Low voltage switchgear components
- Cable management system
- Flu luminairs and hospital system
- Spot/Down lights & modular system
- Cutouts and electrical fuse gear
- Techno modules
- External light fixtures
Sky is not the limit!
Spaceage group forayed into the aviation industry by acquiring a controlling interest in Australia’s largest light aircraft manufacturer – skyufox aviation in 1997. Skyfox currently develops the design, performs the research and carries out the manufacture of light aircraft in Australia from its base of operations at the Caloundra Airport in South East Queensland.
During the early stage of its development the company manufactured and sold a number of triwheel aircrafts which were registered as ultra-lights under full VH registration.
Later, the triwheel aircraft underwent modification and the alternative nose wheel configuration was designed, developed certified and added to the range of aircraft produced by the company.